SYN 0.00% 0.1¢ synergia energy ltd

I received following email from Fat Prophets some time last...

1. 52 Posts.
    I received following email from Fat Prophets some time last week. I guess they are talkinf about OEX. I have not subscribed to their reports. Can anyone confirm this?

==========================================================
    You Might Be Able To Pick Up This Oil Explorer On The Cheap

As we mentioned above, not all of our specially selected small and medium oil production and exploration companies have joined in the recent share price fun.

Take the mid-sized oil exploration companywe've previously highlighted here about whom we recently said "…is sure to generate exploration excitement."

The potential oil resource in place in the area they are drilling is estimated to lie somewhere between 6 million and 40 million barrels, with mean oil resources estimated at 20 million barrels.

We first recommended this exciting oil explorer as a BUY in January last year when the shares were $1.64*. We re-recommended them as a BUY in January this year at around the same price, despite the company making excellent progress over the intervening 12 months.

Fast forward to today, and largely courtesy of the sub-prime fall out, the shares currently trade around the $1.05* mark. That is 36%* down on the price we were happy to recommend them as a BUY just a few months ago. It just might turn out to be an excellent opportunity for new investors to buy shares in this company on the cheap.

With $48 million in cash and receivables, all in all, we think this company adds up to an excellent medium-high risk/high reward oil explorer.

=========================================================

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.