EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

I don't think I would be allowed to post the whole report but...

1. 3,704 Posts.
    I don't think I would be allowed to post the whole report but here are some notable excerpts to excite the subscribers:

"The latest round of exploration results are truly outstanding, adding not only to the overall size of the potential uranium resource, but also providing excitement with respect to grade. Indeed, the recent high-grade results are rare in a regional context and could be of major significance in terms of eventual project economics if they can be expanded."

"With investor support remaining buoyant, upward pressure will keep focus on the potential for a break above $1.24 and the November high of $1.27. In our opinion, a sustained move above here will initially target $1.35 and the major high of April 2006 at $1.55 with levels beyond here achievable in time."

"There is plenty of good news to come for Extract in the coming weeks and months on the exploration front, not the least of which will be the much anticipated initial resource estimate for Husab. Given the success of the latest drilling programme, we are extremely confident that the initial estimate will be in the vicinity of 30-40 million pounds U3O8, with the potential however to surprise on the upside."

"We reiterate that this is merely just the beginning with respect to Extract Resources."

Very positive and should get a few more people onto this winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $71.78K 7.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 850797 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13427226 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.