CJO 0.00% 13.0¢ cerro resources nl

Bring back memories of the similarity that CJO has with Bolnisi...

1. 224 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Bring back memories of the similarity that CJO has with Bolnisi Gold which was developed by Norm Seckold and Dudley Leitch. BG was subsequently bought over by Couer De Alene and BG's mine in Mexico, Palmarejo, turned out to be the crown jewel of CDA who is currently the world biggest silver producer.
    When Bolnisi came into the big fund radar, it moved from around 30c to $1. At that pt. Fat Prophet picked up on it and recommended a buy. Eventually, the price went to $3.50 even thu it was about 2 yrs from projected production.
    With every step of increase in the share price, I doubted whether it would go any higher because I had memories of how low it used to be but no imagination to see how high it could go based on its fundamental.
    Sad to say, I sold more than half my holding before it reached $1.50.
    I realised that most green field explorers are day traders play unless they have phenomenal discovery.
    They spike on good news and the dropped back just as quickly.
    As they near production and the funds come in, their bigger buying will trump the small traders selling.
    This is where CJO is currently. Looking at the big buying of 500k of shares per trade, the little selling from profit takers will not have such big impact.
    Norm Seckold is a quiet, seasoned company maker.
    He doesn't present any hype at all. Only fundamentals.
    Have make some money with Bolnisi Gold in the past.
    Hope to retire with CJO. The biggest challenge is not whether its price will go up.
    The fight is not letting my past memories tell me the price is too high compared to what it used to be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CJO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.