FAt Prophets???, page-7

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Phoned them again yesterday and was told I would definitely receive a return phone call
    Of course I did not, My "adviser" (I am not sure what his credentials are) is not returning my calls, and floor staff whatever that means keep passing the buck onto someone else who does not respond
    Are these advisers trained at all? Were they stock brokers I don't think so, but one of them did tell me when I asked if he received a commission when getting a new client he said no which I find hard to believe, as its not cheap to join Fat Prophets, but he did say he got tips in advance of them coming to the members
    What should I think of this?
    Some of their company recommendations are very thinly traded so very hard to get out of

What sort of company is this where you cannot speak to anyone when you have a problem or need advice whether positive or negative - won't name the people who call themselves advisers at this stage but have no answer as to their expertise in the stock market. I did receive calls daily by salesmen (2) to join over a period of months from last June/July to October and now not one return call.
    Promises Promises are not enough
    I am talking serious money here in the super account
    I don't care if its a bull market or a bear market when you don't have recourse of receiving the decency of a return call and advisers sending you the wrong emails - they have 2, one for members and one for non members (spruiking the stocks they have been successful in in the past) and this is what I had received in the first few months of my membership - their mistake and its not on to now say, they have corrected that
    I will be very cautious from now on seeking advice on share trading, will do my own thing, e.g. not sell CBA at $75 when it hit $81 or $82 a couple of weeks later (bought at $72 on my own without any advice just charting)
    Most of the other stocks they put me on in the webinar have gone down even when the market was bullish late last year
    Getting things right now is hard but Im sitting it out for another week then go in heavily perhaps, best to just stay on the sidelines and watch

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.