VRE 0.00% 2.0¢ view resources ltd

fat prophets, page-8

1. 7,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hi Peterbax,

If you really want my opinion, here it is..............

I think to invest in the resource sector you need to have so much broad information that I find that it is reassuring to have a professional team that can scan a company for all aspects and give a positive buy on it

When I first started trading I went with a broker to buy my first shares and managed to lose 40 grand. At the time I blamed him, but now I know it is also up to me. However I have now learned lots and lots that I know that on top of being an accountant and a geologist you also need to be a psychologist. LOL

I believe share brokers get paid to recommend a stock and maybe fat prophets do to, but, I truly believe, due to conversations I have held with senior members at FP that they try their best to find a stock that will make their clients money. Sometimes they get it wrong, the psychology part may be the driving force for errors, but generally, I recommend FP and their style of investing for those who admit that they dont know everything. I can never be a T4P, I have done many years in the mining industry, but my knowledge is shallow in comparison to a team that can pick every angle of a stock.

Would I recommend anyone to FP ABSOLUTELY. To buy or not is the client choice but the depth that they look into a company is by far better than I could. They also include a healthy mix of both fundamental and technical reasoning.

By the way, I have purchased a few of their recommendations and have made a very large amounts of money from them, but the ones they have recommended that I didnt buy have also made loads. There have been some that didnt, and that is a fact. When you subscribe, mention my name so I get a freebie. ;)

Harlee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.