FAT 0.00% 90.5¢ fat prophets australia fund limited

Ozgem, if your going to mention one instance where you consider...

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Ozgem, if your going to mention one instance where you consider Fat Prophets got you out 'a bit' early you could at least give a balanced view. You failed to mention that they recommended CTX at $2.10. Its been my experience that FP are the best in their business. No one gets everything right and I would agree with Harlee's guess that they get 8 out of 10 on the money.

In the three years I have been a subscriber, they have helped me turn $150,000 into approximately $400,000. I'd be happy to back them to the hilt. Personally I actually find the most useful part of the report, the macro economic overviews that they do. They have been virtually spot on in all of their major analysis over the past three years.

To be honest if anyone reckons they can do better than Gavin Wendt, I'd say their completely full of sh*t. The guy was recognised as being in the top three mining analysts in Australia last year. So at best there's only two blokes in the entire country that could actually claim to be better.

If your serious about making money, do yourself a favour and add their analysis to your toolbox. And whoever mention Rivkin in the same sentence as FP hasn't got a f*ckin clue what he's talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.