CRJ 0.00% 1.5¢ caravel energy limited

Hey MC CammaHere what you are saying about dumping the oppies at...

1. 33 Posts.
    Hey MC Camma

Here what you are saying about dumping the oppies at 12.5c but remember Teck Cominco found nothing until hole 25. Do yopu really think that CRJ can afford to go that far? I don’t think so CRJ would go broke first, they need to find something with the drilling that is on hand now to be able to go to the banks for more cash for further drilling.

Any ideas what would happen to the sp if we don’t find anything with these six holes?

A very good friend of mine who is a senior geologist in SA recommended crj to me so I bought a fair stack he is not as optimistic now as he believed that they had uranium in Jenny. This is not looking like it is it. So I am like you guys waiting and waiting hoping but as my friend who recommended me to buy crj and now says it’s a shot in the dark, god don’t you just hate that. The only up side is that he was sincere as he has 3 fold the amount that I have although most of his are in the oppies and I think he is selling.

Anyway enough rambling on from me simple question that I would be very grateful for an opinion on is simply this if we find nothing with the six drill holes what would you expect the share price to be then?

I really do hope we find something I have not borrowed anything but have sunk all my savings into this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.