FMG 1.93% $21.67 fortescue ltd

Yes. Good replies holders. David25 I also found your remarks a...

1. 125 Posts.
    Yes. Good replies holders. David25 I also found your remarks a little suprising. I Dont know why you feel demand will whane. In fact demand will grow. Boasteel would not be broadcasting that they want to double production by 2012 if they beleived demand would fall. In fact the Chinese are kicking themselves that they didnt get into FMG earslier. So what do I base my belief on?

As Ive written before David, Its a fact that China, India and Pakistan are all developing middle classes. People in the provinces do not have what people in the cities have. Dont have the goods that you and I take for granted, but they want them!!! They want cars, houses, refrigerators, and other whitegoods. All this = infrastructure = Steel = IRON ORE. Mate these are facts!! Couple this with the fact that FMG has the cheapest form of mining ( Surface miners ) as compared to others and I would say that FMG are still very well poised for substantial growth. Twiggy knows whats happening in China. By all means, follow others, cash in be happy, but I think you comments are without substance. I have worked in China and seen whats happening there. My comments above are fact. Good luck!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.67
Change
0.410(1.93%)
Mkt cap ! $66.72B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.58 $21.67 $21.22 $133.3M 6.196M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 80000 $21.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.67 44058 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.