BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

fate

1. 2,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    You know, fate is a funny thing. If I had not google searched 'calimmune' on the 9th January, I would not have seen Karmaswimswami's comment on Calimmune and I would not have replied to him (as JJ). I wonder if I had not responded would the thread now have turned into 2100 posts long, with Benitec being the subject of a large majority of posts. The thread now has 1500 unique viewers every day up from 500 a month before.

Without the amazing analysis and commentary provided by Karmaswimswami, my husband and I would still be wondering how the hell we were going to pay back our debts due to the disasterous effects the GFC had on us. Every time the school fees came in, we would wonder whether the local state school was a better option.

Whilst I am not trying to downplay the efforts of Benitec's management, their presentations have never really provided any increase in share price. How could anyone take a company seriously that say they can treat every disease with their brilliant technology yet only have a few million cash in the bank?

I'm really glad the scumbags at the Commonwealth Bank forced me to close my kids dollarmite accounts in disgust over their lousy interest rate so I could put it into BLT instead, that has returned over 400%. They can shove their 0.001% interest rate whether the sun don't shine.

Karmaswimswami is my hero and I believe he is the reason BLT were able to raise enough money to keep us going for years at $1.07, nearly 400% higher than the last capital raising. I hope that he had made an absolute motza, because he deserves it.

Three cheers for Karmaswimswami!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.