CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

I vote for change because the company will be broke within 12...

1. 23,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    I vote for change because the company will be broke within 12 months otherwise and anyone that speaks to Jeff will see that they can clearly articulate a vision. What has the current board produced except massive financial losses for all concerned?
    Have they articulated a vision?

Did anyone ask the current board who know has control of the rig now? The current board spent a ton of shareholder money in court to keep the rig. How did that work out?
    Bit hard for shareholders to be kept informed when the current board don't keep shareholders abreast of what is happening in the court.
    FirstGroup attempted to find out so as to inform all shareholders. How did that work out?

"he potential directors of CKK per the S249D notice (including First Corporate officers) sought permission from CKK to speak with CKK’s lawyers to gain a clearer picture of the litigation with Strange Investments (WA) Pty Ltd. The proposed CKK directors believe it is essential for CKK shareholders to have clarity around the strategic objectives being sought from the litigation particularly as the company’s cash reserves have fallen below $1.5m and there is $400,000 in C-Notes outstanding.
    CKK board has refused such request for a briefing session with CKK”s lawyers."

If the current board lose the court case against Strange they then will blame that loss for the demise of the company.

Does anyone really believe Twiggy's lawyer James Scovell is going to back a losing horse? ASIC tried it against him and Twiggy several times and we all know how that worked out.

Lots of small voices can make a difference.

More of the same or a chance for a re birth and growth?

Maybe Cygnet have stitched up enough of the shares as claimed by B1 but even if the challenge to remove this board fails at least a good showing will demonstrate to the board and also ASIC that they have been put on notice and their future actions will be scrutinized.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.