FFG 8.33% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

What have we got in a nutshell?Fatfish Group is listed on the...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

What have we got in a nutshell?

Fatfish Group is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and is on a mission to build tech businesses with the potential to scale regionally or globally through its unique “Seed-to-Exit” approach.

Fatfish Group owns a majority controlling stake in Swedish listed Abelco Investment Group AB (publ) (NGM:ABIG) that is a highly visible publicly traded venture builder firm in Sweden.

The current build of their BNPL project Commenced with SmartFunding with a Corporate BNPL first planned for advances up to A$1m and the holding directly and indirectly held by FFG and subsidiary Abelco has been increased to just over 89%.

Fatfish has also completed its acquisition of Southeast Asia-based payment gateway provider, PayDirect Technology, as previously announced. Fatfish also acquired an 85 per cent stake in Forever Pay, a lending platform based in Malaysia. Fatfish has 55 per cent of Pay Direct, which operates QlicknPay, a payment gateway solution that allows financial institutions to rapidly onboard merchants to accept online payments.

Pay Direct processes roughly $32 million worth of monthly transactions, and $380 million annually.

The platform works with some of the biggest names in the region, which includes the OCBC Bank, the second largest bank in Southeast Asia.

Add to this iHarap, the new founded fully owned Malaysian Islamic company centred with the high performing Islamic group to annex to our BNPL product also.

Then Fatfish also acquiried BNPL, NEXT LTD which in turn owns 60% Of CIRCO which operates the CircoPay program with a pioneered early pay access operation for employees; in South East Asia. This money is already earned by employees which is a simplified operation to operate when set up with the bones already in place.

Add to this the High growth patterns of FatBerry Insurance for for growing add-on o for adding you sure have a serious build of our BNPL products especially our Retail section coming on.

Anyway ladies and gentlemen; hang onto your hats as we scoot along for a take off coming along for this new exciting venture.

I think we have a recipe for success, in my honest opinion. I see $s in the future. GLAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.98K 1.364M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4161378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 899038 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.