FFG 0.00% 1.3¢ fatfish group limited

Fatfish Fattening!, page-27

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630

Gemma Dale of Nabtrade reports of last week’s investor behaviour, in that top BNPL stocks still very active.

“Zip Co (Z1P) has seen huge volumes all week, with broadly mixed trading on its recent run up. It fell back over 1% on Thursday which led to convincing buys.

Afterpay (APT) has also returned to the top 5 as its price has surged from $85 in recent weeks, to $130 this week. Its 6.5% spike on Thursday led to profit taking across the nabtrade client base, although those with memories of $160 are still hanging on.”

I guess that companies that continually turnover cash advance transactions do stand out in this regard and move about..

Ok Zip Co and Afterpay are at different stages of development at different share prices for their positions but the build of Fatfish in SE Asia is an exciting layout being put together also. It will be good to see how the support network performs in their own financial operation regions as target stages are reached. Profits are higher when you buy in lower and the BNPL products are definitely happening.

Having these shares at the right time if you can, could be very beneficial for the next growth stages that should follow I would think after the current fight or flight period is over.

Good luck all. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $11.13K 856.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 937294 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.