FFG 0.00% 1.1¢ fatfish group limited

FYI - I am a very long term investor in FFG.1. Minerium has not...

1. 2,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    FYI - I am a very long term investor in FFG.
    1. Minerium has not updated their website for a very long time. Referencing their website as a source of current information is not advisable.
    2. The press release has no substantial value and is not “market sensitive” - it is what is referred to as a fluff article in the industry.
    3. Until FFG announce the actual number of crypto that is held, any statements that any ‘day trader’ references as being of value has no substance.
    4. Relying on this ‘announcement’ clearly indicates that you have no understanding of FFG business model.
    5. Please refer to my comments under the Bitcoin thread regarding them about of Bitcoin currently earned / cost of production.

If minerium is such a cash cow, why hasn’t FFG invested in many other companies similar to Minerium.

I would advise that you focus on how FFG has pivoted its investment business and not try to grasp at the Crypto market.

If you really want to invest in an ASX stock that has a direct connection to and holds Bitcoin as an asset, look at DigitalX - DCC -

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $15.89K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4061950 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.23am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.