"personally, I don't have an agenda I'm not an activist but I...

1. 10,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    "personally, I don't have an agenda I'm not an activist but I can spot or racist right wing nutter from the mile off.   oh, well, you're family are from the UK probably criminals who came on convict ships? as opposed to someone seeking refuge from a war torn country, who were the first Australians ? You are quite narrow minded in your view of the world- Enjoy your Bolt reports on sky news".

Thanks for proving my point you dill. "Convict ships", "Bolt reports", "Sky news", "probably criminals", "narrow minded". It appears you are the narrow minded one on this thread spewing out 'cliches' as part of your Islamic agenda. You should lose that 'chip on your shoulder and If this is your view of Australians why couldn't you find a happier place to settle in, perhaps one closer to Mecca.

You appear to be a ticking time bomb of hatred against Australians and our democracy. If you don't like our culture simply leave cause I'll guarantee you you have zero chance of changing it by attacking it and fair minded citizens who have so far given many of you the benefit of the doubt, I repeat so far...................

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.