I don't think you're right there Scott. In all likelihood the...

1. 2,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    I don't think you're right there Scott. In all likelihood the spike in the conflict will have abated before the end of the year or whatever, it'll still be a shitfight but the stuff the msm want to cover will stop. It won't be long until it's just not making the news, and nobody will remember or hear what the Senator has to say. Had she stayed with the Labor Party she could have been as I say the poster child for the policy over which she has left.

Really short-sighted of her to ditch such a prime position if her aim was to actually make a difference. Advised by lesser or nefarious minds is my best guess, but she will make a good lessen of how to squander power for future political classes to learn. All she has done is pay a massive price for what is going to amount to a brief show of protest, it hasn't changed any policy or vote in Government.

In the meantime, she's got those 4 years of asking questions that don't move the Government half an inch. That's a long way from 'a whole new paradigm of democracy'.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.