fatprophets share mag

1. 59 Posts.
    I have had a look at them.
    They are a small team( I believe).
    I have had an interest in them for a while, and did receive a trial with them which was advertised in the newspaper. I managed to sift through a few of their reports, which recommended 5 stocks per week in a newsletter format.

They seem to stick to the same sets off stocks over and track them, giving buy and sell recommendations. Going on their performance they seem to do well in the Sun herald weekly stock competition....!!! But i was not involved long enough to do a full evaluation.

However, i seek to do much of my own research and graphical analysis. I am not to sure how much they charge, but you should compare them against rivkin. They go into both technical and qualitative analysis regarding stock selection. Rivkin provides less information.

They have a trial period im sure for three months at $200, so maybe you want to try them out. Thats probably the best way. It will be interesting to see how they perform in this bearish market....

They mainly recommend stocks but they do trace options and the $A. (I would be very cautious about any $A futures as they are very risky....as has been seen over the last 5 years when every analyst has given a clear upward direction to the $A, yet it still fell.....). Be wary of analysts who give recommendations on stocks, $A and all other financial instruments. Other than that they seem to have made good profits......maybe give them a try for a trial...they might be the select few who make money in a bear market.!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.