GDA 11.3% 29.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

FS or anyones infoMy understanding of the 5th tenement at...

1. THX
    1,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    FS or anyones info

My understanding of the 5th tenement at Pilbara is that they have compiled magnetic/significant gravity results. It is the next block East of Brumby/I think West of Atlas. Unexplored for Fe. Although Brumby and Atlas are under testing/development? There is the usual native title processes to undergo but I think there are clear paths for vehicle access. Pretty much ready to go!

Most definitely in the pipeline, not gas though. Hopefully ship loads of IO.

Hope Monday and the rest of the week brings good news. I somehow believe it will be a simple market update to satisfy any doubt out there re all that is happening at GDA. Like you've mentioned fatstocks....timing.
    Strategy and longevity to secure strength and confidence in the stock.

3 cents is a fair price for this confirmation. Better news should bring in the unknown?? 4,5,6 cents or all new highs??

I'm holding anyway. Don't want to miss the multibagger that awaits.
    I was grateful for FDL and will be for GDA.

Good Luck eveyone. I know I sleep better at night when I see green.

And watso u have cracked me up in the past I must admit. I like the third person, But mate I do have a large/risky investment in GDA and yes thats my perogative (pardon spelling)
    My sons school is damn expensive and it would be nice if u could throw a little lovn to GDA from time to time. Theres no doubt you make a lot of sense at times while having fun at other. Cheers.

THX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.030(11.3%)
Mkt cap ! $38.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 29.5¢ 27.0¢ $2K 7.036K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.