GDA 3.64% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

fatstocks..what are you thoughts on the rise, page-2

1. 3,267 Posts.
    grantjo,
    Not the blind leading the blind about the sp increase .....quite the opposite..... the decrease over the last month has been lead by negative posters who have had an overwhelming effect on confidence and one after the other have jumped off the cliff following the negative sentiment.
    Today was a move back to the base pricing of 2.5c mentioned on numerous occasions a month ago. The interesting thing about the asx is they don't issue a notice when the price goes down on no news, just when it goes up on no news. As it turned out, the news today was not the news that is expected. It is a minor summary to put something in the market which is appreciated but could have been better timed and positioned in the market. It is a fraction of what is coming based on the quarterly revelations and the previous discussions I have had with the company.
    Most posts on hotcopper about gda are based on wanting or having expectations of making a quick buck which might be the trading pattern of some but capital gains tax takes a huge chunk and for serious investors in an emerging company with significant upside a quick buck is not what a lot of silent holders of gda are concerned with.
    The gda price should be around the 2.5 to 5c range and only went to lower territory because of negative posts, impatience in the market and probably an inability to be disciplined in the light of delayed news and no news. This happens with lots of stocks and as I have said repeatedly with emerging micro explorer stocks like gda, when people are selling , they should be buying and vice versa. Most will take a profit and exit their position too early just as the stock is consolidating and that is ok but it never really makes them the big profits many seek.
    To appreciate the scale of what news is coming those who want to understand the positive position I and some other gda shareholder have, requires an investment in time to go through the previous announcements. The GDA/CAZ news released after market today,( now yesterday) is good...... a short drilling program with results due soon after, The parker gold field assays have a bit of upside and should firm the sp up but the other numerous activities the company are probably moving towards is where the upside higher end is. After today, no one can say they don't like gda , or they don't like the reconstruction or whatever, there was plenty of opportunity to exit and re enter and re position any previous problematic position. The negative sentiment will see some hc posters try to push the price lower to buy and sell and there has been a lot of it being done very successfully with little detection. Such is the nature of hc and active stocks like gda. I feel some sympathy for those who sell and take a loss based on the campaign of negative sentiment which is very skilfully carried out like an assassin would.
    At the risk of being repetitious, do the research , spend the time reading, don't extend beyond risk profiles and investment strategy , seek financial advice and be wary,be patient, be cautious and be prepared for the various paths Gondwana might take.
    Today's increase might at first seem a lot and it is percentage wise but it is retracing back to where it was 7 or so weeks ago. From what I have researched and absorbed, the progress towards some real price movement is approaching fast compared to the slow pace of the last month. If anyone thought today was alright, watch this space......
    PS, Apologies in advance for not responding to individual requests for comment on various issues but I am away from the screens for the next two weeks on other work commitments and can only keep half an eye on the market every now and then.

cheers Fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.010(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $21.64K 78.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 455 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 41800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.