GDA 0.00% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

fatstocks, page-2

1. 3,267 Posts.
    I need to see it before I can talk about excitement Kinghadi.

sorry I can't say more but whilst i love the adrenalin of the "wether to hold or fold" I don't get excited about stocks, think with my head not m heart when it comes to investing ,lol,
    I love the sharemarket and love enjoying the fruits of my labours, but excitement is going for a surf ,a barbie with the missus and friends and relaxing with a nice margaret river cab merlot and talking about my next fishing trip to fraser island. But then again,if gda opens at the average vwap of 4.2c, trades between 5c and 9.9c for most of the day and closes at 9.2c , you migt be right, that would be pretty exciting when i think about it......but when the business head kicks in,it will have to be pretty extraordinary news to get back to the highs of last week of 6c.
    The hotcopper admin is doing maintenance of the site so will sign out now and head out for a swimand a red, cheers all and might se you on the threads tomorrow or sunday,if not, join you all on monday for a bit of an interesting day.
    cheers Fatstocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.5¢ 26.0¢ $56.94K 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53904 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 3396 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.