GDA 1.89% 26.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

fatstocks, page-4

1. 3,267 Posts.
    hi bobdplayer,
    I missed the first hour and a half as was without a screen due to computer problem.
    I see the trading happened pretty much as expected but the open was higher than the 4.2 I thought would occur. It got out to the 5c as I suggested but the news wasn't good enough to push though to the 9c levels also as I suggested. I said it would have to be pretty exceptional from memory.
    The news was good, they had high Fe from the previous rock chip samples and the 13 drill holes they did had some good depth (51m is pretty good ). There is a lot more drilling to be done at Mt Caudian. What they have found is good from the small drill program. The price increase from 3.2c last week to 3.9c today is justified. I have just been reading on another GDA thread and am a bit surprised at some GDA investors thinking a rise in sp of 25% to 4c as I type this is what, not fantastic on another all ords down day ?

A few people queried why warnie and I would do research and put it on HC, they haven't read my responses in earlier threads where I went into great detail about why. ( go to adv search near the symbol search and select search by poster and type in fatstocks and go though them till you find the response to tollie I think it was ) .
    I can only accept that that is human nature and some people are less tolerant than others and that's ok, that's what makes us all different yet appealing in our own different ways.
    For those that might not be happy about the sp they bought in at, it comes back to research , being prepared and not extending yourself past that which you can afford.
    I have been hoping that some additional hc users would do some in depth research and post it so we can have a discussion about the pro's and con's of what we see in the data,the surrounding tenements and the developing company direction but can only say it has been a bit of a one way street.
    I might give it a break for a while and come back in when there is less criticism about individuals.

I said in a previous post I had to deal with negative and personal attacks in my day job and that I returned recently to hc because the hotcopper admin and moderators had really improved things from what was not a very pleasant online sharemarket discussion site several months ago. I am very happy with the majority and accept some down ramp from investors who are trying to buy in cheaper but I personally don't see why anyone would bother spending time on a particular stock threads if they hate it so much.I just don't understand that at all other than to think they actually do like the stock and just want to buy in at a cheaper price.we all want to buy in cheap and sell high.
    If a few more people do some research and post it I am happy to make comment.
    Or if you are more than happy about my past observations and efforts and would like to send me a bottle of Grange I am more than happy for you to do so.
    I am actually just happy to hear some of the nice comments as a cheaper alternative.
    PS,I am not one of those millionaires warnie was talking about (lol) and I spend most of my time volunteering in the community and helping other people like here on hc believe it or not.
    But sometimes I need a break.
    cheers till then,
    Fatstocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.