MAY 0.00% 2.3¢ melbana energy limited

Fatten the Pig

1. 2,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    This is a story I like to tell my kids. Goes like this:

Once upon a time, there was a poor girl named May. She only had a penny to her name but she lived on a farm with her Dad Andrew.

One day in early October, a friendly giant named Sto offered to harvest her crops in exchange for a large share and he gave May a piglet as a guarantee that he would begin the harvest next summer.

May was delighted, she quickly put the piglet in the oven as she had already sent a dinner invitation to her new best friend Mel.
    May's Dad was also pleased and he had helped May write the invitation.

Mel, who also had a farm, received the invitation but said that she would have to bring her uncle Nicholas with her as he lives on her farm.
    Uncle Nick wasn't really a farmer but liked to live on small farms that had lots of cash. He used a magical 'Key' to unlock them and then entered over a 'Bridge'.

The End.

"Now kids, what's wrong with this story?"

My daughter says "Ooh, I know Daddy" "May should have let the pig grow fat until next summer, then she could invite Mel over for dinner"

My son says " Yes, let the pig grow fat, but don't invite Mel and her uncle as they would consume almost half the pig" "Let them stay on their farm and they can eat their own food"

"Very good children. Now, who wants to be the CEO of a small oil and gas company?"
    ............................................................................................................................................

Disclaimer: This story and the characters in it are purely fictional - nothing like this would ever happen in the real world!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $37.36K 1.616M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 2453145 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2010466 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.