VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

Well, you guys have nobody to blame but yourselves.Unfortunately...

1. 71 Posts.
    Well, you guys have nobody to blame but yourselves.
    Unfortunately when I was trying build a groundswell of SH discontent I had little support.
    I copped a bit of flack which is ok but the majority of small SHs did nothing and were led like sheep to the slaughter.
    Remember the attack I instigated on the Director's Options ?(reward for failure)
    Granted, the sophs were there to make sure the directors got their snout in the trough, a payback for discounted SI shares.
    I have advocated all along that there was something fishy with FP. Management have been ignoring the elephant in the room for far too long. I would go as far as to suggest (as before) that the other acquisitions were a smoke screen for the failure of FP. Directors are hoping to focus SHs interests on other projects while FP drifts slowly into oblivion.
    We demanded more information from management and they responded with that non-event of a broadcast by AM the other day.
    He actually deemed it newsworthy that they had hit fresh water at Bongo. When water gets to $90 a barrel let me know Andrew, I will definitely be interested.
    I've refrained from posting on VIL lately. After reading some of the "everything is rosy" and "the train is leaving the station, all aboard" type comments from posters I couldn't bring myself to respond. Here's a news tip for the optimists among you. The train has left and everything's certainly not rosy in the VIL garden

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.