VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

fausse point flow rates, page-13

1. J8
    14,540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 822
    Good evening Villians .

Management would have to have been aware of how long it would take to get to this point . If they let the market know about the 3 day initial test period etc. then 9c was out of the question IMO .

This well is a successful high pressure well with loads of gas IMO . Some of it will be monetised on other drills . First wells are for evaluation , I always believed the 10c plus was for proving the project and getting cash flow from at least two wells . Rest assured the FP2 will be a faster completion to production . There are at least four of these faults to attack . The US is going to support gas and the price will rise . When this well was started the price was similar and now there is a newly proven field , a new successful well and infrastructure . These stepping stones to actual cash flow are done at the cost of what ever dilution has occurred ... a good result for management . Now the SP can appreciate on performance . Hopefully the testing provides the upside which appears due .

This could be a chance for option holders to get some money back . From memory there was great support at 1.7c BEFORE dilution and discovery ( but during the drill ) . I am not saying it won't go down a tad more but I think it seems a good investment around this price now . It could easily surprise with great flows .... we don't know much at all yet do we ? Watching and waiting .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.