NUF 0.00% $3.74 nufarm limited

favourable broker report for nuf, page-6

1. 1,908 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Just to follow on from persistentone, I don't give much credence to the 'poor weather conditions' canard. Most agricultural plantings around the country are pretty much average when taken as a total picture.

Until a few days ago, it has been over a year since I owned some nuf. As a consumer of glyphosphate, I compare the prices and buy the cheapest almost every time because the ingredients are identical. Multiply that by 10,000 or more and you have got a problem if you won't meet the competition on price. Nice packaging, but so what, I'm not drinking it.

For a long time Nufarm have reminded me of Telstra. They each had it their way for so long the management can't see anything else no matter what. I once had four separate telstra accounts and now have only one, because they won't compete. It may not be a coincidence that the arrogance McGechie showed at Telstra fit so well with the management at Nufarm.

Telstra are in an overdue process of cleaning out senior and middle management and if this can happen at Nufarm soon, the company might be able to retain its now diminished position, much less improve it. The clean out will probably have to happen with a take over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.74
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.429B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.74 $3.78 $3.73 $3.302M 881.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 26462 $3.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.75 3189 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NUF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.