s8,This is not only a fantastic song it's also a tribute to...

1. 278 Posts.
    s8,
    This is not only a fantastic song it's also a tribute to Brendon's sublime taste in Australian Music.
    Brendon (from Karma County) was the producer of Jimmy's "Messenger Album".
    It really is a must have album from a man who has a silky voice or anyone who is mature enough to appreciate a song for what is, rather than for the emotion it represents.( if that makes sense!) )
    Jeremy Allom, who mixed "Messenger" was also the person responsible for Massive Attacks sublime "Blue Lines" album.
    If anyone is interested have a listen to this...Unfinished Symphony

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWmrfgj0MZI

In regard to Kylie, I think she's the most wonderfully positive role model for many people. I don't know about you, but i think she's the most horrible live performer I think I've ever seen. I've walked out of 2 of her show's due to it's unbelievable tackiness.If it were a Vegas show ( which it is) she'd be laughed out of town.
    Truly dreadful.
    Having said that though, she has the "brand name" that inspires a multi generational, and multi sexual audience in a way that can only be a good thing. ( Like a AC/DC show these days...3 generations nodding in the same direction , at the same time !)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.