favourite travel destination, page-13

1. 745 Posts.
    well golden it depends on your interests and if have ever dreamt of going to a particular country

my first was canada - if you never drive any stretch of road anywhere else you should drive Calgary to Banff, watch as the mountains get bigger, then from Banff to Jasper absolutely amazing... I hope to take my partner and our son there one day.

tropical - Maldive islands - amazing diving/skorkelling around atolls and the Islamic culture is very interesting, and is relatively safe imo

Africa - if you like wildlife this is the trip of a lifetime and the culture of tribal Africa is amazing, I spent time in Namibia and as far a scenic flights the one over the Namib Desert near sunset was spectacular

Europe was ok but I went at a difficult time in my life - so would like to go back one day and do some cycling around the regional areas

cruising can be fabulous, just not for me(one exception would be the inside passage), as I like to land in one country and meet the locals and experience other cultures, try the local foods. Asia is the favourite for many people, just not for me. Africa or South America any day of the week!

happy list making! so what you want!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.