CTP 0.00% 5.3¢ central petroleum limited

PmysI have had several occasions to ring JH over the past 4...

1. 939 Posts.
    Pmys
    I have had several occasions to ring JH over the past 4 years and was put through to him on 80% of the calls. Those when he was busy at Meetings and I missed him he ALWAYS rang back!!

From conversations I had with him he was very convivial and conveyed as much info as he could consistent with not disclosing any information which was not available to all shareholders!! I admired him for that ! I also admired the fact he did not come across as a "used car/truck salesman touting for business" He was always business like and matter of fact..
    Hence I am keen to hear just what the Board's gripe with him is???
    By the way I have not had any contact with him for at least 12 months and hence well before the current situations have arisen.

Now just another observation I have recently made!!!

Check out all recent Announcements including the Quarterly Report and tell me they dont echo similar phraseology and similar vague references to time scales as those issued under JH signature?? Go read all the recent ones of substance not routine ones and see if I am not correct???

In other words it seems to me the Board writes the Announcements and JH and now Dalton sign them!!

Prepared for alternate views but that is how it comes across to me!!

I.E. Board makes the bullets and the CEO fires them.. convenient??
    Don

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ $52.12K 978.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 454057 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 46397 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.