LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

Faziah speaks again..., page-47

1. 13,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    A crying shame...Fuziah feeling are hurt. She thinks Lynas views her as a mere activist. She's pulled another rabbit out of her "hat" for the media. I think she's trying to say that Minister Yeo's opinion is a respected scientific opinion. Seems she' fully aware of many studies, her specialty is religion I mind you. Perhaps she seeing doomdays coming soon to a politician like herself.

Lynas opponents more than mere activists, says Fuziah

Lynas is coming under more fire from Kuantan MP Fuziah Salleh for its apparent dismissal of scientific research pointing to the dangers of its rare earth refinery in Gebeng. – EPA pic, June 10, 2019.

LYNAS Corporation is undermining opponents to its rare earth refinery, labelling them mere activists, Kuantan MP and Deputy Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Fuziah Salleh has said, adding that the corporation is also dismissive of respected scientific opinion.

Fuziah said that Lynas’s claims that its waste residue bore “zero harm” ran counter to that of many studies that have highlighted the dangers of a rare earth refinery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.