IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

fb twitter, page-22

1. 11,400 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 565
    To be fair, calling any company will give you the exact same information as per the media release, it's illegal for them to say more.

Although you could infer some information from tone of voice etc, it's also just as likely that they are going to push their company in a positive way, because that's their job. No foul there, just something to be aware of when interpreting information.

as far as this particular company, I agree that it's a bit premature to call these 'just shells' and say the twitter feed is outright lying, but there has been a history of company announcements which were extremely optimistic compared to reality, and as such, they have not lived up to.

I won't be buying, but I do look on to see the initial orders + interest and see if there is a trade, or even an investment in the future, however from my perspective they would need to have a few months of solid, realistic announcements that set expectations as per the reality, not marketing. That's what I look for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.