IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

My understanding is that SK was the main man behind the whole...

1. 489 Posts.
    My understanding is that SK was the main man behind the whole ROAMe experiment. It was his idea to begin with and he was the brains behind it (so called "young tech genious"). He was also the one who got AEE on board. The head of technology (alex-the-grad, the one that likes to wear a lab coat and glasses to make up for the lack of experience and knowledge) was also SK's mate, so wonder what their relationship is like now.

Why would they need to ship these silly things to Sydney? Who's gonna work on them?
    Too many questions and no answers...

SK was also the only one in management with a tech background.
    This so called "IoT" company is now run by few guys with financial background with very questionable credentials. What's their role in the company? Why do they need so many directors there? Duff's mates? Well, you make up your own mind

Like I said, they only tell us what they want us to know. In my opinion, there're lots of issues that public is not even aware of.

I bet mcDuff's biggest wish for this xmas is that everyone forgets about OTT so that he never has to come clean about it and how it never eventuated.

Apart from calling all "downrampers" boring, can the rampers show anything of value? Or at least share some new info? Aren't you tired of looking at the plastic shells?

I rest my case...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.