FBI caught setting up Trump, page-18

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I see what you are saying but could it be that whoever handles all these classified docs could have smuggled them out of the White House and subsequently passed them over to FBI?

I'm trying to keep open mind on that, I think if FBI and whoever else in so called 'deep state' wants to get Trump, Biden or whoever, they will 100% as they are the ones who always have the last word, imo. For what it's worth:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/classified-materials-handled-analysis/story?id=96416984

"While in office, any president has over 4000 staff working for them, including military personnel, Secret Service and other government personnel. All have security clearances in the secret to top secret range.

Most of the staff and others working around the president tend to be handling day to day things, including the care of classified information. Additionally, whenever the president travels, senior staff, the military aid (MILAID) and an intelligence debriefer are typically the ones that provide the president with his daily briefings.

Although the law clearly allows the president and former president access to these materials, questions remain about how and why classified information was found outside of a controlled environment."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.