FBR 4.26% 4.5¢ fbr ltd

good pos @herewegoagain, as to shorters, nutters, impatient...

1. 969 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 97
    good pos @herewegoagain, as to shorters, nutters, impatient pants shitters-bed wetters etc ive got something very deep & meaningful to express here boys, so please bare with me...

i'll start with pointing out that 'ive never wet the bed in my entire life even as a small child.

im also known to never take a sh*t bc of my biology believe it or not.
    it seems my waste matter leaves my body solely via pores in my feet. im uniquely prone in this way so the scientists tell me!
    as in, its evolutionary -not disease.

so, if i im a little impatient it is because i am nearly 97 and at this rate i have at most 2-3yrs left on this fine earth to go on one last great roam across the world.
    to hopefully congress with as many young lovelies as i possibly can, and hopefully leave a ton of offspring behind me, while savouring all the best foods, wines, drinking spots across the entirety of globe -yeah!
    & get to visit all the great monuments, art galleries, along with earths great vistas.
    mebe even the moon if i can make enuf money from off fbr?

then after a year or two of this unceasing activity consisting largely of wild alcoholic & sexualised sprees i will probably be found expired across some fine young ladies bed, having spent all my money made from off fbr, along with my sexual-life force so that the young ones may go on and prosper as is natures way.

but it's not gunna happen unless fbr get a hop on -yeah?!

apologies to all the impatient investors as well all the nutters and fine young ladies out there!

go fbr!

...but just a little bit more quickly!
    Last edited by jad666: 15/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.