FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

I caught the news last night CJS, terrible circumstances in both...

1. 6,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 646
    I caught the news last night CJS, terrible circumstances in both NSW and Vic.

Regarding the HX, I've never had doubts in the machines possible capabilities ,as I know the houses built with by the predecessor passed all council regulations to Australian standards.Every time a tradegy like these occur, the same agruments arise " but where these Peoples properties /business insured? It's such a grey area, with who is responsible for the damage costs? The arsonist? Natural causes ( lighting) ect ect......

I have no business experience or qualifications ( so go easy if it's a stupid idea please) but surely somehow in an affordable cheap insurance policy , they could have a basic design rebuilding of a house with the HX? I'm pretty sure the ones without insurances are the ones that can't afford them.I remember a friend of mine in Carrum downs ( Frankston) earlier this year on the phone stressing how close the fires where to homes in that area one hot summers day and I'm pretty sure some of home owners in that area don't have house/Land insurances.Just a thought anyways.

It's coming to an end of another long hot swing up North for this dawg, maybe the iron ore dust that surrounds my ( tiny )brain is clouding my judgment, and the fantasy of soon being rich is playing on my mind all to often

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ $69.55K 2.900M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 6150197 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 712679 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.