FBR 6.67% 3.2¢ fbr ltd

FBR Chart, page-314

1. 4,286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    You kind of have to think well do I wait and hope it gets back down to those prices? I just bought back in today and if it drops again I'll buy more and more. People are waiting for news. It's coming. Nov 2017 they build 10 houses. Before that the machine will be ready before that the media will be all over it. They have govt support through the award and they've just surrounded themselves with some of the best minds in WA and people are starting to take notice. This isn't like a mining stock where they are still drilling.. we can see this unfold. It's what we've seen. It makes sense to us. To me this will only be one of there new inventions. Can't help but feel people will miss out.. all these people profit taking over Christmas and also living in fear of us and European politics.. man I watched first contact and there was a section all about poor housing in these communities and a small team of people trying to make a difference. Imagine what they could do with hadron X in those regions? A government contract in Oz would be substantial.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.002(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $142.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.4¢ 3.0¢ $443.3K 13.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1719806 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 1013372 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.