FBR 2.33% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

FBR Chart, page-3167

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Your mathematical equation is great !! but have you factored the hype of this stock ? Remember the Sharp rise on Mou with CAT and KSA ? 10c to 30 c in a blink of an eye ! And retrace from 30 c to 14 c on no news . Probably retrace back to 14 c if CAT don’t go binding but imo if all the ducks lined up and CAT went binding and successful build 1 ,the sp should go to 60 c on just the Hype alone , remember the big Boys are waiting on proof before investing millions ! CAT + proof+ Production & KSA order = $$$ in 4Q 2019 from there it just gets better . Or no CAT = retrace 14c and failure of HX = 10c But will succeed eventually just take longer! time lines will blow out and revenue will take years to reach ! But don’t underestimate the curve ball “DST” now this is probably the uncut rough diamond with so many applications ! And it will distrupt the construction industry and many more we haven’t even thought of , but I’m sure the Pivacs know what I’m talking about! As Mike mentioned in his interview “ light globes going off everywhere” this company is the most exciting and rewarding if all goes to plan and knowing what these boys have achieved in such a short time “since listing” is nothing but impressive !! “Significant news in the pipeline” is coming and this could be in many forms Imo .All of Mikes interviews and investors presentations have come to fruitation they have done exactly what they have announced except for getting ahead of themselves with HX demo but these things are expected so far I have no reason to doubt their vision , they have surrounded themselves with a extremely professional crew to take them a step closer to their dream and beyond ! one step at a time. Exciting year ahead .Great post stormy and your keeping it real ,without getting ahead of yourself , I’m just spruceing it up a bit for you .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $210.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $361.2K 8.191M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2272093 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 1559834 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.