FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

What a very nice opening run @RockNRollClown in terms of 15...

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    What a very nice opening run
    @RockNRollClown in terms of 15 support
    I dont think bullish runs to 15 define resistance if bears can push the close back down ..So the highest close is actually one occasion when it closed on 145 trading 25.3 mill to get there....and retouched today...not going to stick today on 5.7 mill with algo's in evidence..just look at the last run of sells shemozzle

Heres a little of my handiwork...built in one hour and I believe has a much more personal creative aesthetic than ..boring sterile laser lines.... Like to see them try that!

could be heading for a gravestone doji close .... this is more procrastination than bearish reversal imo as it occurred in a congested area and not on a new high spike..135 is looking strong..
    However the texts do tell us we need another day for confirmation either way

Gravestone Doji...from stockcharts.com

Gravestone doji form when the open, low and close are equal and the high creates a long upper shadow. The resulting candlestick looks like an upside down “T” with a long upper shadow and no lower shadow. Gravestone doji indicate that buyers dominated trading and drove prices higher during the session. However, by the end of the session, sellers resurfaced and pushed prices back to the opening level and the session low.
    As with the dragon fly doji and other candlesticks, the reversal implications of gravestone doji depend on previous price action and future confirmation. Even though the long upper shadow indicates a failed rally, the intraday high provides evidence of some buying pressure. After a long downtrend, long black candlestick, or at support, focus turns to the evidence of buying pressure and a potential bullish reversal. After a long uptrend, long white candlestick or at resistance, focus turns to the failed rally and a potential bearish reversal. Bearish or bullish confirmation is required for both situations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2995 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 130000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.