FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR Chart, page-722

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739

History never repeats in markets mate FBR is a totally different company now

Problem is gaps in news flows people get impatient and move on to the next hot stock

Or you get people who followed in up high and sell low in panic happens all the time

Fundamentally the company is in a much stronger position than it was three weeks ago so the ups n downs of the SP and market are just that

Is it a better buy at 15-16 or 19-20 knowing what we know I think the answer is obvious yet obvious isn't always seen by market participants

They prefer to sit and wonder what's going wrong rather than beauty aile 3 has some red light specials today

It's just herd mentality keep an eye on the spreads says it all we had 4-1 buyers to sellers now the ratio has closed up to 1-5 on lower volume

That tells me until news comes we won't see big spikes what's interesting is we traded just 200 bucks one day 4 weeks ago so that franks the position the coy is now in

Sleeping giant to waking giant to resting giant waiting for the bean stalk to rattle on some great news again

Looking pretty solid still holding 60-70
    Per cent of the two week run that's pretty darn good for a speccie

Lots more to come here any cheaper shares are welcomed in my view long term a few pips either way will make little difference

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $214.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 28867 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 503546 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.