FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR Chart, page-724

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Now is the time for Fastbrick holders everywhere to kick back, crack open a cold one, and take a few moments to feel glad you even know about those three little letters  F-B-R  at this early, early stage.

Despite all the recent press coverage of the Caterpillar news, most people around the world, even savvy investors looking for opportunities, still don't have the slightest idea about this tiny company in Perth.  

The price will dilly dally somewhere in the teens during the downtime.  Will probably shoot lower, probably a little higher if the herd gets an itch.  If you're a long termer buy and hold, who cares what the SP does right now.

If anyone needs some inspiration in this quiet down time, have another listen to that recent interview on the Constant Investor website with Alan Kohler.  Looks like you need to be a member of that site now to listen to the audio interview, but I actually signed up for a month or two so I could listen at my leisure to that interview with Mike Pivac a few more times.  

For anyone who has only read the text of the interview and not listened, I'd recommend giving it a listen if you can.  You can tell A LOT by the way someone phrases something, by tone of voice...

If you listen carefully to the second half of that interview, and consider the implications of what CEO Pivac is saying...  well, let's just say it's a jaw dropper.

Thanks everyone for the discussion, makes the ride so much more fun.

Enjoy the downtime, it's the calm before the storm...

-Fly out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.