FBR 0.00% 2.5¢ fbr ltd

FBR Chart, page-1827

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    All the best mate no one is superior to anyone here no one cares or should about others financial position or should care

I very rarely make a decision based on what is said on a forum but I certainly have picked up some gems of info from forums . I enjoy others opinion it's all agenda based but we know that

FBR was a great little forum bit of a mix now tho but that comes with stocks that have run hard then flat lined .

FBR is now at a cross roads they will get the machine out then they have to prove it up over multi builds .

Do that it's write your own ticket fail it's a great idea that may come to play in another few years .

Personally I think it will be a roaring success too many high profile players wanting in CAT KSA likely the tip of the iceberg .

So question is how do you play it which of the MOUS will stick fat ???

We only need CAT to pull out and that will make it incredibly hard for FBR to multi build these machines .

Archistruct may say do we really want to put our very good rep as a bespoke builder on the line .

KSA well it's probably a bet ew for them they don't care they just want to be seen as innovators.

My money is on a great result with Archistruct re the 11 builds .

My money is also on the UN looking very seriously at these machines as fast solutions to build shelters for refugees . I'm pretty sure that's why someone like CAT is sniffing around there has to be a bigger picture .

They would have already looked at what the after market from production is .

Every night it seems our news reels are full of destruction and millions forced into refugee status thru war terror and god knows what else .

I found this week interesting looks to me like the consolidation period is finalising .

I as a trader like these patterns and anticipate a breakout should it retake the 26-27 area on some volume .

Lots of down side risk in this stock lots of what ifs .

However given the interest I work on the adage where there is smoke there is fire

Good weekend in Perth to do some research storms rain wind it's rubbish outside .

Key look for increased volume larger parcels been bought in my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.5¢ $19.04K 755.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1797438 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 2500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 7.69 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.5¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 707625
Last updated 15.53pm 03/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.