FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

FBR:CHART, page-95

1. 877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 276
    I also did , I never went into the facility, but would report on new shipment of blocks being delivered, and spoke a few times with security on site , that’s how I found out about the first Dayton build , was right behind the truck following it when it first went to site posted it , was an exciting time I also reported and sent pics on all different sites and different weather conditions while it was working, I went out of my way to keep everyone informed until one day I posted what I saw regarding some uneven blocks , and from that day you know the rest , I have been out to a lot of the finished builds , know the supervisors of some of those site also , haven’t bothered to report on anything else on the ground because of the response I got last time , there was no appreciation that I went out of my way to inform you all and only got ridiculed by posting the truth of what I saw .
    That’s the past I look to the future, that was a learning curve for me regarding how people are so blind and don’t like the truth , but the fact of the matter is the negatives and positive make up the end game just as trial and error manages to produce end game or the perfect products . FBR have come a long way alway’s saw the need and potential of the machine , I saw the Brilliance in Mark , but didn’t like some aspects of management and the transparency not to mention the declining SP and staying there for years even on good news ! This is exactly what the market was waiting for , it’s here and it’s only going to get better from here on if CRH order those first 20 followed by the rest , my big question is how long does each machine take to manufacture? When this is disclosed the SP will go nuts again , realisations of revenue will also be a big factor once FBR and CRH end of financial as disclosed as this will give the market forward looking expectations. Imo still unsure about management but 110% sure of where this is going with a first mover the likes of CRH ! The exclusivity will see them corner the market in America and become a colossal of a company taking FBR with them , this is just the start my friend the rest will follow like dominoes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $221.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $387.1K 8.299M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 315279 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 221109 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.