FBR 4.55% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

I didn’t mean all just a few , it was getting tiresome listening...

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    I didn’t mean all just a few , it was getting tiresome listening to the crap once CAT disappeared , watching the declining SP daily and the arrogance of management not returning investors emails ,the total disregard and transparency, I made a decision to cut my losses and invest in other stocks , thank God I did as it proved to be the right move , recouped my losses and made an absolute kill on a couple , I suppose Lady Luck was on my side . As I said that was my circumstance back then , and have learnt a lot from it , I was just making a point when people are blinded some can’t even see the truth and go on the attack . Going forward mate I’m all in up to my balls and probably if no announcement comes forth by end of next week I’ll be buying up more as the impatience will surely see the SP at bargain prices again ! As i have absolute confidence this will succeed . Not trying to mislead anyone , going by some of your posts lately sexism etc etc , just chill mate and enjoy the ride , enjoying reading your post they are forward thinking and informative , but relax dude there are worse things in life people are dealing with atm , be thankful we’re in cheap as chips , be thankful we’re breathing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.