FBR 9.43% 5.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR Charts and Technical Analysis, page-18

1. 812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    There were big buy orders at 4.3c, 4.4c and 4.5c that looked really suss during the SPP and straight after, which propped the market up.

They have now gone so I think the whole thing was manipulated, by whom, it doesn't really matter.

Until they build externally or post a real time authenticated video they have lost all my confidence.

It has been a really disappointing outcome that could have largely been avoided with some decent communication and experienced people to run a publicly listed co.

I don't care that the technology is 2 years behind with no date announced for completion, it is that they have kept us in the dark for far too long, and things just don't add up.

Mike Pivac for all his enthusiasm isn't the right man for the job, he's too nice and not experienced enough - he will admit this himself. Perhaps his hands have been tied due to being let down by the engineers/techs that still haven't competed the product

Mark Pivac - has he been tossed aside for Amos and Sheridan already?

The Board - who are they, certainly not spruikers, don't seem to have made any hard decisions. They need to step up and demand more from the exec team and management or make some changes asap, otherwise the reality is they need to sell the farm to a JV Private Equity mob who will rape and pillage and get it done, with shareholders to suffer even more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.005(9.43%)
Mkt cap ! $257.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 6.2¢ 5.3¢ $1.840M 31.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120000 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 75218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.