FBR 2.22% 4.4¢ fbr ltd

FBR Charts and Technical Analysis, page-336

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    I call it as I see it as I said on jan 28 BEFORE anyone was freaking over the virus at the top of the market that it was over bought and need a 10-15 per cent correction as a trader I have no time for the noise around the market

I trade what I see not what the bulls or bears want me to hear

FBR was in trouble a long time ago SP wise the 2 cents level was a easy pick way back at 20 it was so over valued it’s all about value

what part don’t you understand traders don’t care about emotions they care about PRICE ACTION FBR TA was stuffed as I said it was that is a fact

I will make money by shorting retail tourism airlines that’s what smart people will do

long gold healthcare avoid resources in iron ore copper

Augment cash hold very long term stocks buy more in stages on the fall

it’s not about corona virus it’s about putting your money to work il probably get COV19 I’m not scared I’m a fit healthy man

important this will blow over and stocks will rally in time

the good stocks as we know rebound first the spec end takes time

the threat is money if people lose jobs construction stops what then it will be temporary but it will bite

FBR were a broken business model as soon as they went to Wass in my view as it relys on mega amounts of machines working

what if factories are closed down there in Oz the risk for a business with 200 people is huge if workers get sick

domt get emotional get some money from others panic no matter the reason that’s what the market is for buy sell loss profit pretty simple it has buyers sellers panic merchants risk takers

which one are you

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.