FBR 0.00% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR Charts and Technical Analysis, page-337

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Really PCK Disallowed still a four bagger NTM 3 bagger still 2 bagger ZNO 30 bagger try 3-3 champ

FBR has done what ? It has destroyed the wealth of holders of the stock it has generated nothing in revenue has no orders built nothing and is 3 years on from saying they would be building end of 2017 how much more could they possibly fail timelines than that

FBR said in an BBC interview that they had many orders orders for what fruit baskets ?

The sad fact is the cash position puts them in a vert tricky situation you cant just keep raising and diluting holders dishing out performance shares willy nilly with no revenue in sight burning 32 million PA it wont end well mate thats economics 101

As i suspected in my above post a dead cat bounce on markets when will people learn from the lessons of 2008 the tech wreck the catlayst for this fall a biological virus as far as investors go when the real reason is the markets were very very over bought as i said they were on jan 28 in my above post and needed a 15 per cent pullback you saw that nearly

In 2008 we saw wild swings up n down dead cat bounces we are heading for a bear market dont fall for sucker rallys the worst is to come

Use these sucker rallys to exit position and augment cash imo earnings will be the story of the market in 2020 so many of our leaders in the market will have earnings forecasts slashed FBR wont as they have no earnings .They have two trucks with a boom on the back that can stack bricks quickly wa hoo hail the new messiah in construction

Automation in modular and 3D construction and the latest AI is so far ahead of this WASS model its not even funny this tech is almost archaic old hat its been around 16 years and hasn't done anything tangible its not convinced one single company or country to commit to a binding deal to build anything

What is that telling you work it out use the bump up to rescue cash in my view sucker rallys don't last in bear markets which is what a ten per cent or greater pull back is

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.