FBR 2.86% 3.4¢ fbr ltd

FBR Charts and Technical Analysis, page-498

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    DST is for something like Dynamic Stability Technology.
    Well that has been around for years albeit in different forms. It is designed to keep the head of the HX within certain parameters [they say to within 3mm] when laying blocks. Just like Amos's chooks head on TED. For this it needs to know its [the heads] postion and sense any movement from that desired position and correct it.It is a basic control engineering situation with a bit of semi cleaver stuff in measuring and feedback control.
    Not a lot different and Auto pilot on an aircraft or in a case I'm more familar with is dynamic positioning of ships for example standing within a metre of rigs platforms and live risers whilst dealing with extraneous forces like wind and tide and roll.
    In the case of HX the limits of positioning are finer that the two examples here but all the same with the increasing speed of laser measuring and as Mike P often says the vast improvement of CPU power this part of HX's operation is still an old tech improved by associated technology improvements.
    IMO the march that HX could have stolen and may yet do is working on the whole package of a DST technology with a well designed machine to lay bricks at a productive speed and all this combined with the marrying of a CAD system to make it an end to end technology. ie LAYING BLOCKS/BRICKS
    The earlier notion that FBR had something special in DST to apply to other functions/industries was/is a pipe dream and FBR should focus on one thing and that is getting HX operational and forget all the ancilliary BS.
    I'm with Hokeypokey............... DST is old tech

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $362.6K 10.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 2842250 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 203529 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.