FBR 0.00% 4.1¢ fbr ltd

FBR Charts and Technical Analysis, page-577

1. 1,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 476
    Hi Weitwinkel, I'm not always right at all. Look! What FBR and the Pivac's have achieved is nothing short of an absolute brilliant achievement. Lot's of shareholders funds and great engineering has gone into it. I respect your and everyone's opinion for and against, and don't put people on ignore because i don't agree with them. I employ engineers and certify building work on a daily basis, i know what forces building elements must resist and what products must endure during the lifetime of a building structure and how them components fit and work together. The way they place blocks and glue together won't be successful IN MY OPINION, Such a large expensive high maintenance machine that will only lay as good as the finished concrete slab, just remember this machine can't make up for the inconsistencies or indifferences or the dynamics of a building site othe than the DST function.

The building products and techniques in Europe are totally different than FBR are building masonry walls with, notice the width and the make up of the blocks you use and all are laid hand fitted with adhesive on the perp ends making up for voids and indifferences and all the ancillary components that must be installed and maneuvered at the time of laying. Just hope it works out for the long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.