FBR 4.35% 4.8¢ fbr ltd

FBR could make you rich, or not!, page-521

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Poor journalism that mate you can’t in most SMSF PUNT as they call it on a individual stock

Most SMSF structures have rules written regarding diversification in what stocks you buy and limit positions on your balance

In my SMSF written rules apply in that I can only buy stocks with 80 per cent of my balance

Of that I can only put 20 per cent of the 80 into any individual stock position

Creating my own SMSF was the best thing I ever did since I took control 4 years ago my returns have doubled what the geniuses at Aust Super and Prime super were doing

I love it I can buy n sell in my SMSF and always have cash to add on any big falls

That reporter has little ideas of how a SMSF works

For instance I cannot buy FBR maybe one day it gets into the top 300 it can

Each SMSF is different to the individual you help write the structure rules it’s administered and supervised

Lot of people in the GFC made huge errors in super changing investments to all cash after huge losses

If they had done absolutely nothing they would have recovered everything and some in 3 years following 2008

I have about 30 per cent cash 50 per cent equities and 20 per cent balanced fund in the holder of my SMSF

I treat my SMSF Completely differently to my main trading and LT holdings portfolio very different management

Hell of a week my 4 core stocks in my SMSF going nuts A2m ALU NXT and Bap tons lessor extent BWX ARB CAR REA FLT WEB CTD round out my top ten in my SMSF

Reducing trading positions and spec positions since mid jan augmenting cash maintaining free carry positions such as FBR

I’m seeing too much whip saw action in the US to be super bullish May thru October this year

Sell in may go away could be a very sound strategy in 2018 be very vigilant Ash in the next month or so

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.