FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR could make you rich, or not!, page-562

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    In Qld every trade is Licenced, the main reason for that is to generate the 200 milion revenue for the QBCC.

And with that 200 Million , some years they pay out just 16 million in claims against shoddy building work from those licenced tradies and builders.

The other 184 Million goes to pay the wages of the QBCC and their cars, super, Buffet.

Basically Ive already written to Government over a dozen times and Ive had replies from treasury and calls from MPs.

Ive suggested the QBCC be dumped, The Building Code re-written in Australia by Builders. because the Building Code has been sold to Singapore. All the Australian Standards inc the Building Code was sold to SIA global, then SIA Global sold it all to singapore for 1 Billion bucks.

So now the Australian Timber Framing Manual (AS) 1684 is owned by singapore.

The ABCB, Australian building code board. There is 40 on the board, half female, and none have ever worked as a Tradie.

Ive talked on the Phone from calls I got from canberra, and talked to them for an hour and a half inc calls from Housing Ministers office for over an hour, Ive explained so many things to them that is wrong but in the end I realised they were just pissing in my pocket. Let me talk, then hang up, issue over etc.
    Last edited by ChippyDude: 24/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 3.8¢ $1.087M 26.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2052718 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 796002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.