FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR could make you rich, or not!, page-601

1. 6,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Too true Ardent. When I was traveling overseas early 2000's, I had an amazing opportunity to work for the Sultan of Oman on one off his 60 chalets through Europe. It was one off the biggest eye openings to wealth and generosity that I have ever experienced. It was based in France in Fontainebleau and situated on the river Siene. It was in the Forrest where red squirrels and hummingbirds roamed. I looked after the grounds around his Mansion worth £25million ( gold decoratied inside)and his wife's worth around £10 million at the time when the £ was 2-1 Aus$.I stayed in a Mansion worth £10mill down the road. I had a maid who daily cleaned my room and did my washing. I remember his underground cellar was as big as an average Dan Murphys store, but only filled with best liquor. This beautiful well kept establishment was only visited once by him in four years.

As we were backpackers, on weekends we would get between the 8 of us 2 nice hire cars and €400 each so we didn't have to spend our wages we earnt during the week.We saw most off France for the 3 months we worked their. The Frenchies wanted to keep me on, but my working visa only would let me stay 3 months.

In my time working , I was told he was a very generous man and respected by his people back in Oman. I was told on many occasions that he put a lot of his wealth back into his country for his people and that they lived well.

I have noticed and followed Saudis moves about the mega city and how it's kind off mines better than yours Dubai and we will have bigger buildings ect ect. I wouldn't be surprised to see other middle eastern countries following Saudis suit with theses mega city ideas.

Anyhow bud, I guess my point is that the wealth I know is out there and I hope the other surrounding countries follow Saudi with the future Mega city's and of course using FBR to do so .Ps. I would love a chance to thank the Sultan of Oman personally for the great experience he let me live, if I ever got the chance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 3.8¢ $1.087M 26.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2052718 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 796002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.