FBR 5.41% 3.9¢ fbr ltd

FBR could make you rich, or not!, page-604

1. 402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Probably not as much as the equipment involved in pre cast: crane, concrete truck, delivery trucks, propping. No doubt we'll need some delivery but given these things can work all day and night, I'm sure they'll on average pump out more houses than the aforementioned and more than pay for themselves. Pays to do your research first Mr wizard
    Personally I don't think this equipment will be used in aus much at all, maybe some community based housing, but way more suited to aesthetics, material and climate of Saudi / India etc etc. The accuracy and speed of these machines will be better than any human can do, and I'm sure after trialling they'll have tight methodology and procedure for constructing level and straight footing systems, maybe limited to trained and certified personnel. Reality is most contractors won't even be able to keep up with the necessities of the machines accuracy therefore they might have to make a couple more machines to replace the other trades too.
    We'll never watch Hadrian's take over the streets and construction zones all over the world, but all it will take is one proactive country such as Saudi to show these off, other countries take note and jump in, and there will be more than enough sales to make a very successful company off this product.
    All they have to do now is make this work to the accuracy and specifications they've promised without blowing the budget and too much time.
    I'd expect next 6 months to be closer to 10m rather than 5m given continued additional staff and material whilst assembling. But hope we get something locked in pre demonstration which is definitely possible considering cat will know exactly where it's at and won't want to get in late when everyone can see.
    Lastly, anything is possible with the tech if they pull phase 1 off which is the most exciting factor of all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.002(5.41%)
Mkt cap ! $186.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 3.8¢ $1.087M 26.25M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 2052718 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 796002 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.